· Type: Reverse Osmosis
· Use: Under Sink
· Certification: CB, CE, EMC, RoHS
· Power (W): 28
· Voltage (V): 220
· Place of Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
· Brand Name: coprite /KOKO and OEM accept
· Model Number: KK-RO50G
· Filtration type: Reverse Osmosis
· Filtration steps: 5/6/7/8 stages
· Color: white
· Flush type: Auto flush or Manual flush
· Tank size: 3.2G or 4G plastick tank or 3.2G steel tank
· RO membrane: 50G , 75G or 100G
· Fittings: Jaco fittings or quick fittings
· Product name: ro water purifier
· Application: household
· Capacity: 50GPD/75GPD/100GPD
1. The product should be promptly closed if there is leaking water;
2. In a timely manner, We recommend user to replace the filter according to replacement cycle;
3. When the water suddenly becomes considerably larger flow, Please do not drink the water;
4. Please do not customize repair or alter the product;
5. When moving the product, please do not pull the PE pipe to prevent leakage;
6. When the product is not used for a long time, turn off the water supply, power supply;
7. Do not use the rated voltage power that disproportionate;
8. After first time use it or a short time (within 1 month), when start to use itm, first two tanks of produced water should be drained; after long-term (over 1 month) stopped use it, when start to use again, should replacement activated carbon filter;
9. Use detergent to scrub it, please do not to use gasoline, alcohol and other solvents to scrub it.
1. Do not install under sunlight;
2. The product working temperature 5 to 45 degrees;
3. The product can not filter hot water, please do not connect to water heater.
4. Before use it, installation of the product should be fixed to prevent product
5. If the tap water pressue is higher than 0.4Mpa, please install the pressue
limiting valve before the product;
6. Do not arbitrarily remove the parts on the product, to prevent leakage and damage
to the machine;
7. PE pipe and fittings should installed in place;
8. Water tee, no seals should be wrapped with raw materials, there is a ring of raw
materials can not be wrapped around the band;
9. After the installation is completed, you should turn on the water and gooseneck
faucet, after 5 minutes, close gooseneck faucet , and check there leaks;
10. Pure water end and wastewater end can not be inversely connected.
When the source water enters the system it goes through stages one, two, and three, collectively known as the pre-filters. The job of the pre-filters is to remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
After the water has passed through the pre-filters, it is forced through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, equivalent to just 0.000000004 of an inch. This allows it to effectively remove a long list of water contaminants only possible with reverse osmosis.
The fifth and final stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter known as the post carbon filter. This provides a final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings and health benefits, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!