|1st:||5um Pp Spun Fibe||2nd:||Granular Carbon Filter|
|3rd:||Block Carbon Filter||4th:||RO Membrane|
|5th:||Post Inline Carbon Filter||Ambient Temperature:||2-45°C|
ro water purifier filters,
ro system water filter
|Name||6 stage filtration under sink ro water purifier|
|1st stage||PP filter cartridge|
|2nd stage||UDF filter cartridge|
|3rd stage||CTO filter cartridge|
|4th stage||RO membrane|
|5th stage||Post carbon inline filter cartridge|
|6th stage||Mineral filter cartridge|
|Purication type||Revers Osmosis or UF|
|Booster pump||50G pump|
|Standard sink top faucet||YES|
|Quick fittings + Food grade tube||YES|
|Instruction manual English version||YES|
1st Stage --- PP sediment filter, 5 micron, it can remove the particles, sands, and other impurities.
2nd Stage --- Granular activated carbon filter, GAC/UDF, it can adsorb the chlorine in the tap water, also remove the odor, smell, and bad taste.
3rd Stage --- CTO cartridge, it can further adsorb more tiny organic substance, odor and bad taste.
4th Stage --- UF membrane, 0.01 micron, it can remove the bacterium and substance.
5th Stage --- Energy filter cartrige, alkaline balls, king of chlorine, mineral stones, it contains the trace elements which good for human body, it has strong adsorbtion ability.
6th Stage --- T33 Post carbon filter, it can improve the water taste.
|Inlet water pressure||0.1-0.45Mpa|
|Flow rate||3.8L/m 2L/min|
|Applicable water quality||Municipal tap water|
1. The product should be promptly closed if there is leaking water;
2. In a timely manner, We recommend user to replace the filter according to replacement cycle;
3. When the water suddenly becomes considerably larger flow, Please do not drink the water;
4. Please do not customize repair or alter the product;
5. When moving the product, please do not pull the PE pipe to prevent leakage;
6. When the product is not used for a long time, turn off the water supply, power supply;
7. Do not use the rated voltage power that disproportionate;
8. After first time use it or a short time (within 1 month), when start to use itm, first two tanks of produced water should be drained; after long-term (over 1 month) stopped use it, when start to use again, should replacement activated carbon filter;
9. Use detergent to scrub it, please do not to use gasoline, alcohol and other solvents to scrub it.
When the source water enters the system it goes through stages one, two, and three, collectively known as the pre-filters. The job of the pre-filters is to remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
After the water has passed through the pre-filters, it is forced through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, equivalent to just 0.000000004 of an inch. This allows it to effectively remove a long list of water contaminants only possible with reverse osmosis.
The fifth and final stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter known as the post carbon filter. This provides a final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings and health benefits, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!