Product Introduction --------------------------------------------------
1st Stage --- PP sediment filter, 5 micron, it can remove the particles, sands, and other impurities.
2nd Stage --- Granular activated carbon filter, GAC/UDF, it can adsorb the chlorine in the tap water, also remove the odor, smell, and bad taste.
3rd Stage --- CTO cartridge, it can further adsorb more tiny organic substance, odor and bad taste.
4th Stage --- RO membrane, 0.0001 micron, it can remove the bacterium and substance.
5th Stage --- T33 Post carbon filter, it can improve the water taste.
OTHER STAGES CHOOSE
1. The product should be promptly closed if there is leaking water;
2. In a timely manner, We recommend user to replace the filter according to replacement cycle;
3. When the water suddenly becomes considerably larger flow, Please do not drink the water;
4. Please do not customize repair or alter the product;
5. When moving the product, please do not pull the PE pipe to prevent leakage;
6. When the product is not used for a long time, turn off the water supply, power supply;
7. Do not use the rated voltage power that disproportionate;
8. After first time use it or a short time (within 1 month), when start to use itm, first two tanks of produced water should be drained; after long-term (over 1 month) stopped use it, when start to use again, should replacement activated carbon filter;
9. Use detergent to scrub it, please do not to use gasoline, alcohol and other solvents to scrub it.
When the source water enters the system it goes through stages one, two, and three, collectively known as the pre-filters. The job of the pre-filters is to remove large contaminants and protect the RO membrane from chemicals like chlorine and chloramines.
After the water has passed through the pre-filters, it is forced through the NSF certified reverse osmosis (RO) membrane, the same technology used to produce bottled water. This semi-permeable membrane features tiny 0.0001 micron sized holes, equivalent to just 0.000000004 of an inch. This allows it to effectively remove a long list of water contaminants only possible with reverse osmosis.
The fifth and final stage of filtration utilizes a finer GAC filter known as the post carbon filter. This provides a final polishing before the purified water is delivered to the faucet.
The end result is bottled quality water. In addition to the cost savings and health benefits, widespread use of in home filtration systems would reduce the impact of plastic bottles on the environment tremendously. With all of the benefits, it only makes sense to go RO!